After several discussions within various Georgia hiking groups, we decided to use our expertise a little bit and help with a checklist of places to hike with the kids throughout 2021! Grab our checklist here.
How to Get Started on the 52 Hike Challenge
- Sign up for the free challenge.
- Print our free Atlanta-area Hiking Log specifically designed for kids, which utilizes the 52 Hike Challenge Adventure Series Checklist.
- Follow 365AT on Instagram so you will get a reminder from us every Tuesday (beginning January 5, 2021) for the upcoming hike suggestion.
- Join our North Georgia Hiking with Kids Facebook Group for more inspiration.
- Head out on the trail and keep track of your progress with the log.
- Save up for a sticker, patch or medal marking your success!
Latest posts by Lesli Peterson (see all)
- Springfree Relocation Services: Moving Your Trampoline With A Smile - March 26, 2021
- 365 On The Road: Wait, What?!? You’re Going Where? - March 10, 2021
- 52 Hike Challenge: Kids Series (for Atlanta and North Georgia) - December 21, 2020