This post is sponsored by Amazon in partnership with Forward Influence. All opinions are my own.
Amazon helps you deliver smiles to your friends and family this season, transforming you into a holiday hero!
These four simple items from Amazon will save your sanity! I recommend ordering 2-3 of each….
Because first, they are lifesavers for the stress that comes from hosting unexpected guests this season. When we had a few friends “surprise” us with a sweet Christmas housewarming stop-over. (We’ve been in the new house only 2 weeks!) I was able to reach in the fridge and pull out some salami, cheese, jam and berries for a quick and easy – but beautiful – spread.
Second, you can’t show up to a holiday party empty handed! This little bundle of good Southern graciousness would bring a smile to even the Grinchiest of hostesses! It’s easy, it’s functional, it’s pretty…voila!
My Christmas Time Secret Sanity Savers From Amazon
- Sugar & Cloth Rectangular Marble Melamine Serving Trays, 2-Pieces – A classy means of serving everything from charcuterie to cookies
- AmazonBasics 5-Piece Stainless Steel Serving Set with Round Edge – You can never have enough serving pieces! This 5-piece set of AmazonBasics will please any entertainer.
- Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering – The queen of the South brings all her favorite recipes together in this comfortable collection, with beautiful photography, to boot!
You can find these gifts and more that will deliver a smile to that special someone by visiting amazon.com/gifts
Whenever [your guests] feel that you are stressed, the fun stops. – Ina Garten, from The Kitchn
This year, it’s time to celebrate (not stress about) the holidays!
Listen, behind every successful mom (and dad) there is community – a village – helping you to hold it together, especially this time of year. Amazon is my village, people.
Amazon is committed to #DeliveringSmiles this holiday season.
With low prices, great deals, vast selection, innovative ways to shop when and where you want, and convenient doorstep delivery!. All Amazon customers in the U.S. can enjoy free shipping on hundreds of millions of items, and this holiday season Amazon has extended the free shipping cutoff with no minimum purchase through December 18 for orders that will arrive in time for Christmas. Hello – that’s the largest free shipping selection in the country! Plus, Amazon Prime members can get free same-day delivery and one-day delivery on three million items in 10,000 cities and towns.
Go treat yourself to a few stress-relieving items right now- one for you and one for the hostess who is expecting you next week, with her own bit of stress. Then kick back, grab a bottle of wine, throw on White Christmas, and resolve to enjoy yourself this year!
Pin These Awesome Ways Amazon Is #DeliveringSmiles This Season
After 18 years in software development, Lesli bailed on the corporate scene. When she’s not traveling, she’s hiking in the mountains or checking out Atlanta’s culinary scene, whiskey in hand.
Lesli has two kiddos -Cooper and Elliot- plus two bonus kids currently at UGA, and she’s happily married to her soul mate.
Latest posts by Lesli Peterson
- Colletta’s Sunday Supper Is Just What Every Family Needs - November 20, 2019
- Where are all the 2019 Holiday Markets in Atlanta?? - October 13, 2019
- AR. VR. Get your holiday gear now! - September 22, 2019