You already know about the Disney Resort Hotels like Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney’s Polynesian…but do you know about the affordable options through Disney Springs Hotels that offer amazing rates with all the perks this summer?
In July and August guests at these hotels, with valid theme park admission, can access Extra Magic Hours daily to experience favorite attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including the attractions in the 11-acre Toy Story Land, such as the new family coaster Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers.
This is in addition to enjoying Extra Magic Hours access to the popular attractions at the other three Walt Disney World Theme Parks, such as Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
See your Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
In addition, you can link your hotel reservations here to your Disney Experience app, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, you have the ability to make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to arrival, which is another very helpful benefit.
Yes there Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs, which now features more than 130 restaurants, shops and awesome fun things to do.
PLUS, the hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, two Disney Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
And if that’s not enough to seal the deal, guests at these hotels also receive the “2018 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining…like discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig and STK Orlando.
Other benefits of staying at one of the hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Walt Disney World theme park tickets at the hotels’ website, at their Guest Service Desk or the Disney Merchandise store located in the hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
These hotels are offering special “Summer is Incredible” room rates for stays through Sept. 3, 2018 from as low as $85 per night. Fine print: Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited; the rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities; the offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this lifestyle resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the resort has spectacular views of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge and heated outdoor pools
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious and modern one- and two-bedroom suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, this contemporary oasis features 2 outdoor pools, beach-entry Float Lagoon, kids’ splash pad, 4 new restaurants and lounges, and Disney Character breakfast
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the resort features 2 heated pools with Jacuzzi, 7 dining options (including Benihana), exclusive Disney perks, Disney Character Breakfast and more.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – located steps away from Disney Springs, the hotel offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring kids eat free and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
365 Daily posts are short and sweet, designed to highlight the discoveries we unearth on a daily basis as we explore Atlanta, the South, and the world!
After 18 years in software development, Lesli bailed on the corporate scene. When she’s not traveling, she’s hiking in the mountains or checking out Atlanta’s culinary scene, whiskey in hand.
Lesli has two kiddos -Cooper and Elliot- plus two bonus kids currently at UGA, and she’s happily married to her soul mate.
Latest posts by Lesli Peterson
- Colletta’s Sunday Supper Is Just What Every Family Needs - November 20, 2019
- Where are all the 2019 Holiday Markets in Atlanta?? - October 13, 2019
- AR. VR. Get your holiday gear now! - September 22, 2019