Celebrating Halloween at Great Wolf Lodge is a fantastic way to have a not-so-scary Spooktacular experience. In addition to the awesome water park, which is the destination’s calling card, they also offer a fun Howl O Ween event during the month of October. Best of all, there’s no added charge for this event!
The Howl-O-Ween lets families experience Great Wolf Lodge like never before! They have transformed the lodge into a weather-proof festive Halloween experience filled with (kind of) spooky programming, costume parades, special treats and of course, the 84-degree indoor water park!
Book and stay at Great Wolf Lodge before October 31, 2019, for a Howl-O-ween to remember! For families who are looking to create memories and share special family time together, this is a spectacular way to do it! The special events scheduled for you to share with your family include fun ones that build on the spookiness of the season with nothing to scare the little ones.
5 Howl-O-Ween Events during Halloween at Great Wolf Lodge
1. Dance the night away at the Monster Bash Dance Party.
Show off your scariest dance moves and embarrass the heck out of your kids. Go ahead and shake, rattle and roll your funky bones to the hottest Howl-O-Ween dance beats. This is fun for the littles ones to tweens and teens. Halloween at the Lodge is a great time to kick up your heels!
2. Trick-Or-Treat your way through the Lodge.
It wouldn’t be Halloween at Great Wolf Lodge without treats! So put on your best costume (or not, it’s not required) and embark on their not-so scary trail. Costumes, candy, and special Halloween fun await your wolf pups. Kids will receive a surprisingly good amount of candy along the themed trail for a thrilling end to their day.
3. Participate in Howl-O-Ween Arts and Crafts.
Both “ghouls” and boys can take a break from the water park and join the staff for some paws-on activities. The staff offers Howl-O-Ween inspired creations that show off the artistic talents and creative skills of your little ones.
4. Take Part in the Pumpkin Pickin’ Contest.
Decorate your own squishy “pumpkin”, then howl with excitement as it tumbles into our pumpkin patch pool. One pumpkin will be fished out of the pool to be chosen as the day’s winner by the Grand Pumpkin Picker. Kids love these things!
5. Snuggle together during the Spooktacular Story Time.
Experience the magical atmosphere during Howl-O-Ween Story Time for a spooky and hilarious time with your family. And don’t worry, it’s totally not scary. No ghost story telling here!
Things to know before you go to Howl-O-Ween at Great Wolf Lodge.
- Water park passes are included in your suite price.
- Every night’s stay gets you two days of play and activities. You can access the water park starting at 1:00 pm on day of arrival until close of departure date.
- Towels and life jackets are provided by the lodge and lifeguards are always on duty.
- Check-In 4:00 pm. Check-Out 11:00 am.
- Day passes may be available (starting around $65/person) but they are limited. Reserving a suite is probably more cost effective.
- Check out these tips and tricks to save money at this great resort.
Disclosure: Thanks to Great Wolf Lodge for hosting Maria and family. All opinions are still our own.
- Halloween at Great Wolf Lodge Howl-O-Ween Family Event - October 5, 2019