What could make a visit to Great Wolf Lodge in LaGrange even more amazing? How about Halloween fun, too!
If just one night of Halloween isn’t enough for you and your little goblins, grab your costumes enjoy Howl-o-Ween at Great Wolf Lodge.
In addition to Great Wolf Lodge’s awesome indoor water park, during the month of October they also offer Howl-O-Ween — fun, not-so-scary Halloween activities that kids of every age will enjoy. Best of all, there’s no added charge for these fa-BOO-lous events!
MORE GREAT WOLF LODGE: Get a gigantic list of tips and tricks for everything you need to know about Great Wolf Lodge HERE.
Howl-O-Ween lets families experience Great Wolf Lodge like never before. They transform the lodge into a festive Halloween experience filled with (kind of) spooky programming, costume parades, special treats and of course, the 84-degree indoor water park!
Stay at Great Wolf Lodge during the month of October, and you’ll find all sorts of family fun that will get you in the spirit of the spooky season. And remember, costumes are welcome (and encouraged) all month long!
6 HOWL-0-WEEN EVENTS DURING HALLOWEEN AT GREAT WOLF LODGE
1. Dance the Night Away at the Monster Bash Dance Party
Show off your scariest dance moves and embarrass the heck out of your kids at the Monster Bash Dance Party. Go ahead and shake, rattle and roll your funky bones to the hottest Howl-O-Ween dance beats. This is fun for the littles ones, but also tweens and teens. Halloween at the Lodge is a great time to kick up your heels!
2. Trick-Or-Treat Your Way Through the Lodge
It wouldn’t be Halloween at Great Wolf Lodge without treats! Put on your best costumes and join the other kids on their Trick-or-Treat Trail. Costumes, candy, and special Halloween fun await your wolf pups. Kids will receive a surprisingly good amount of candy along the themed trail for a thrilling end to their day. (Just a note: Costumes are not required! So don’t worry if your kids are into it, or they’re still in their swimsuits — they can still collect treats!)
3. Participate in Howl-O-Ween Arts and Crafts
Both “ghouls” and boys can take a break from the water park and join the staff for some paws-on activities. The staff offers Howl-O-Ween inspired creations that show off the artistic talents and creative skills of your little ones. Choose between the Grab-and-Go Crafts — that you can take home (or to your suite) and complete there, or visit Critter Cartoons, where your child will learn to draw one of the Great Wolf Kids in their Halloween costume.
4. Play Boo Bingo
It’s BINGO with a spooky twist. When you get five in a row, yell “BOO!” to win this classic game!
5. Snuggle Together During the Spooktacular Story Time
Storytime in the main lobby is always a fun way to wrap up a day at Great Wolf Lodge. Experience the magical atmosphere during Howl-O-Ween Story Time for a spooky and hilarious time with your family. And don’t worry, it’s totally not scary. No ghost story telling here!
6. Experience Halloween Yoga Tails
Kids will love this! Your kiddos will love to flex and stretch during this Halloween-themed yoga class.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO TO HOWL-O-WEEN AT GREAT WOLF LODGE
- Water park passes are included in your suite price.
- Every night’s stay gets you two days of play and activities. You can access the water park starting at 1:00 pm on day of arrival until close of departure date.
- Towels and life jackets are provided by the lodge and lifeguards are always on duty.
- Check-In 4:00 pm. Check-Out 11:00 am.
- Day passes may be available (starting around $65/person) but they are limited. Reserving a suite is probably more cost effective.
- Great Wolf Lodge also offers a special Howl-O-Ween package that includes even more Halloween-themed extras.
- Download the Great Wolf Lodge app for a daily schedule of the events.
- Check out these tips and tricks to save money at this great resort.
Disclosure: Thanks to Great Wolf Lodge for hosting Maria and family. All opinions are still our own.
- CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN AT THE GREAT WOLF LODGE HOWL-O-WEEN EVENT - September 26, 2021